In conjunction of celebrating Independence Day, Philippine Airlines (PAL) is offering up to 70% off discount on base fare to international and domestic destinations.
Booking period: Now till June 10, 2018
Travel Period: July 1 to December 12, 2018
- Seats are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
- Economy tickets are non-refundable. Refund of ticket is allowed for Business Class at PHP1200, per sector, inclusive of 12%VAT.
- Tickets are non-rebookable for Economy. Upgrade to the next higher fare allowed at PHP1200 for Business Class, inclusive of 12% VAT. Collect applicable fare difference.
- No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector for Business Class, inclusive of 12%VAT. Ticket is considered No Show if not reissued or refunded at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time.
- No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
- Early show is not allowed for Economy.
- Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy and 125% for Business Class.
- Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
- Economy: to/from MNL – 20kg baggage allowance; to/from CRK and Inter-domestic: No baggage allowance
- Business Class: 30kg
- Other travel conditions apply.
Book your promo tickets now via online booking at philippineairlines.com.